Unlock the mysteries of your mind and body with 'The Betrayal of the Body' by Alexander Lowen, M.D. This groundbreaking work delves into the schizoid disturbance, a condition that underlies every problem of identity. Lowen explores the disconnect between our ego and our body, and how this split can lead to feelings of confusion, desperation, and a loss of self. This e-book is not just a theoretical exploration, but a guide to reclaiming your body and achieving a sense of identity. It's a must-read for anyone seeking to understand themselves on a deeper level, or for those interested in the fields of psychology and bioenergetics. Dive into the world of 'The Betrayal of the Body' and embark on a journey of self-discovery and healing
'The Betrayal of the Body' is Alexander Lowen’s pioneering study of the mind-body split. Lowen describes the way people deny the reality, needs, and feelings of their bodies, and how this denial leads to the development of the division between mind and body. This book illustrates the energetic factors behind the split, the factors that produce it, and the proven therapeutic techniques that are available to treat it.
The Betrayal of the Body - eBook
The Betrayal of the Body.epub
Use any of these methods to add the ebook to your Kindle device:
Go to amazon.com/sendtokindle:
- Visit amazon.com/sendtokindle and sign in to send the file to the Kindle library or specific devices linked to the account.
Use the Kindle App:
- Download the .epub file on an iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Open the share menu and select the Kindle app to send the file to the device.
Email the File:
- Find the Kindle's email address on amazon.com/myk, and authorize the sender's email address.
- Send the .epub file as an email attachment to the Kindle's email address. The subject should be left blank, and there should be nothing in the body of the email.
Use the Send to Kindle Desktop Tool:
- Install the "Send to Kindle" desktop application and link it with the Amazon account.
- Drag and drop the .epub file to the Send to Kindle app.